Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I said.. You say..

Staring at the starry sky, I had a conversation with those little stars.


I said,

Research project and presentation had been swallowed by the huge wheel of history..

Bid bye bye to Chemistry test a few hours ago..

Legal exercise and another test are waving their hands in front of me..

They questioned,

"Are you still pouring your passion into your pursuit of knowledge, like what you used to do long long time ago??"


I said,

Skills of being able to skim + scan have been developed and improved..

Ability to express idea in structural + point forms has becoming awesome..

They questioned,

"When was the last time you actually sit down + take time to bite the words chunks by chunks and digest them??"

"When was the last time you actually manage to express ideas and feelings in a continuous way??"


I said, "......."

And they questioned, "......."

Well, obviously I'm not gonna share the rest of our conversation, as all my questions were replied by more questions lol



Staying awake in the middle of night, I had a conversation with my Father in heaven.


I said,

I'm lost. Totally had no idea why.

He answered,

"But I searched you. And I know your name =)"


I said,

I'm confused. I don't deserve all the blessings.

He answered,

"I bless you so that thru you many people can be blessed =)"


I said, "......."

He answered, "......."

Night got more silent. My heart gained peace and comfort.

Along with the conversation, memories were refreshed bit by bit in my mind.

Many times I felt like falling into an endless hole, nothing for me to grasp. And I was always like a small kid, lost courage to stand on my feet again.

But His hands never absent. The hands that pad my head, that back me up, that pull me up, the hold my feet firm. They are source of strength and hope.



This month is my eighth month in New Zealand.

I don't really gain weight, just my legs are real "muscular", as I walk a lot lol

Hair is long, can't wait to go back home and get it cut.. short!!

Eyelashes are getting curlier, stop looking at them, appreciate your kindness lol


Love being a night type person. But can't do it often because I have morning classes.

Crazy about pop rock kinda music. Thanks for the excellent sound proof wall of my room. Bro!! Don't forget that you promised to buy me the album and speaker ya!!

Enjoy company of my lap top + Internet + Wireless a lot. They are my best buddies.



Okies.. No more "ilham" for me to continue blogging.. Haha =P

Before I go, I wanna make an announcement.


I'M GOING BACK IN NOV!!

8 comments:

gHastkill said...

hey hye thanks for ur text the other day =) appreciate it.. my sem tests are over.. urs?

Trudi said...

OoOoOoooO...

I'M GOING HOME TOO! although it'll be way after you LOL.

Church on Sunday? 11am as usual =)?

BraveHeart said...

Halo the smart one =P

Good on you to have all burning midnite oil studies TEMPORARILY over =)

I still have tests coming on and off. Another one in next week. Ahhhh..

Wei look at my chatterbox.. Who do you think should take the responsibility ar??

lol

BraveHeart said...

Hi Fran =)

I'm not sure yet. Might go for 9pm service again. Wait for my text k.

Oh glad to know that you will be back to Malaysia!! I just knew it lol

Hahaha.

gHastkill said...

huh? i din do anything to ur chatterbox le.. haha..
anyway, u coming up to palmy next sat?

BraveHeart said...

Ohh.. Oklo if you said like that.. Aih.. Haha..

Yeap I'm going up to Palmy this coming Saturday.. Gonna stay overnite I think.. Such a good getaway from Welly =)

gHastkill said...

getaway from welly? oh gosh u obviously havent been to palmy yet..
lol.. cool cool.. looking forward to see u.. there's a sakura festival going on this sat too..

when are u going back to welly then?

BraveHeart said...

Haha ya I heard about the Sakura Festival.. And I have all these movie scenes of sakura in my mind lol

You know what?! So far all Palmy people told me that Palmy "blah blah blah".. But people in Welly said Palmy's nice.. Haha

Still duno when will I being coming back on Sunday.. Depends on the driver =)

Okies time to go back dating my legal exercise.. Why do biotechnologists need to know about Commercial Law.. I can consult lawyer what =P