Sunday, September 06, 2009

This World

I have no idea since when I don't know much about what's going on out there, in Wellington, in New Zealand, in Malaysia, in the world..

I've been telling people that I enjoy my life here and that I live a fruitful life here, being busy with studies and friends, which I really do..

However, is that really the reason I am here being who I am doing what I am doing??

Ever since God steps into my life, I have peace to let Him to take over my everything and from time to time I look forward to my next assignment given by Him, at different stages of my life.

Every moment from now on, I pray that I won't be self-centered anymore but to learn to set my eyes upon bigger purpose with a wider perspective, to dare to dream bigger and move on to the next stage in my life.

How?? To see + hear + feel + touch the world with wisdom + knowledge + talents + ability to love that we are blessed with =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

add oil, minyu!

Gods will always bless you ! ^^

grace

BraveHeart said...

Halo my friend =)

Thanks!! Yeap I know He will always be there for me.

Thanks again for your message!!