Thursday, December 07, 2006

When tomorrows come..

[[ One day, puppy asked his mummy, " Where is my bliss?"
Mummy answered him, " Ur bliss is on ur tail.."
Puppy put in his best effort to chase after his tail..
No matter how hard he tried, he just never could reach it.. ]]



Recently,
I let myself going through the Tunnel of Past..

There,
I see myself from innocent to mature..
I see myself with laughters and tears..
I see myself experiencing gain and loss..

Eventually,
I find myself in a whirl..
I am lost..



I become panicked..

Therefore I try to struggle
Thinking that it might help me out of the mist..

Then I try not to
Realizing that it is a waste of time and effort..

I start pondering..



Suddenly I realize!!

My fear of parting with those I love and I care
has eaten me up bit by bit..

My fear of walking the journey fulled of uncertainty
has consumed my courage bit by bit..

Because of fear I try to grab everything in my hand
To assure and secure myself..



[[ Puppy went to mummy, down-hearted and depressed,
"I can't reach and I won't grab my bliss.."
Mummy gave him a warm smile and replied,
"As long as u be brave, and be tough,
all u need to do is just stepping forward,
full of confidence and fearless,
then ur bliss will follow u wherever u go.." ]]

No comments: