Thursday, October 04, 2007

Cinderella

The wind and the rain are dancing waltz out there, intimately yet violently.
Spinning.. spinning.. spinning..

The muscle pain are crawling all over my body, silently yet significantly.
Oxigeno.. Fight do.. Pump..

I let myself having fun in my little world, like a kid.

To have undisturbed sleep and sweet dream.
To feed my tummy with my favourite food and fruits.

To read whatever I like and devour them.
To watch sports replays I missed and release my electrons.

I dare you to move, I dare you to move, the song is bombarding my hearing.

Seconds after seconds, time has passed incredibly unbelievably fast.
Suddenly I think of Cinderella. Back to reality after 12 o'clock midnight.

Dancing in the moonlight, let the rhythm to rule over.
Holding the warm hands, let the broken angel to regrow her wings.

I know You are looking at me, looking at this girl of You, struggling and falling down, feeling low and helpless..
And You must know that she does not wanna give up, she does not wanna cry, because she has You guarding and guiding her in this life..

".. Not because of who I am.. but because of what You've done.. not because of what I've done.. but because of who You are.."

The song might end. The earth might fade. But Your glory will last. And Your name will be eternal.

I thank you, I love you, Jesus Christ, for everything you've done, for who I am =)

No comments: