Sunday, October 07, 2007

3 Fs

My friend left me a message..

".. I am very frustrated coz Mourinho left Chelsea.. D club website said it was based on mutual consent but I don't think so.."

Here is my reply to him (after a few weeks late)

".. At least u get to watch EPL ok.. Here got nothing but RUGBY.."

Another friend msn me..

".. I am very nervous coz gonna have an interview soon.. It's my first interview in my whole life.."

So I reply him (after a few minutes late)

"No matter how nervous you could be.. An interview is still much more better than meeting parents.."

All the above took place yesterday. And I tackled them perfectly well. Always thought that I was fearless. As in not easily defeated by the reality of life.

(Hmm. Not including feeling low, wanna cry, etc. lol)

Till just now..

It was pouring heavily + thunderstorm + lightning. Kiwis got so excited as lightning was rare in NZ.

In my room, I was enjoying the storm out there, it really sounded like waves, I felt peace inside.

Reading the latest news, New Zealanders were mourning for All Blacks. They lost to France in Rugby World Cup quarter final. Youtube-ing their haka as well.

All of a sudden, my five senses were triggered.

1) I saw the players' fierce faces
2) I heard the thunder
3) I smelled the tense of the air
4) I felt the footsteps
5) The fire alarm was set up!!

Someone was knocking at my door. I was evacuated with everyone else. It was still raining. I was cold and shivering. It was not my first time going thru all these.

BUT..

1) first time I found myself trembling
2) first time feeling so helpless
3) first time feel like crying
4) first time my heart was beating crazily
5) I was in fear..

My mind was swallowed up by the terrible feelings. My body was consumed slowly by all kinds of emotions. First time I din't enjoy the storm and the rain.

..
..
..
..

Xian, sorry, but I am fine now =) Suddenly I miss home so much..
And I miss the shoulders so much.. And the warmth..

This coming week will be my last week of trimester. Then study weeks and exams.

Ya, time flies, but don't remind me of that please =) I totally have no idea what had I done for my whole trimester, no kidding..

Family and friends and food are waiting for me. Jia you jia you jia you.

Hey, my great condolences..


The first woman in my life (my mum) taught me how to love.
The second woman in my life (my another half) together with her we learn how to love.
The third woman in my life (my daughter) we will teach her how to love.


Thank you Tiger.

也许放弃了一些 活得更轻松 我却不再是我

Thank you Ashin.

And now these three remain:faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love - 1 Corinthians 13:13

Thank you Father =)

No comments: