Sunday, November 11, 2007

5th Anniversary!!

I moved out of Weir House yesterday, the place which witnessed my first year life in Wellington.

I am now staying in friend's flat, it is located at the Fairie Terrace, what a wonderful name.

I will move into another friend's flat in an hour time, to be honest, I do not enjoy my "nomad" life at all, very tiring.


Thank you Uncle Ronnie and Aunty Lynn, Ishah and Esther!!!!
Thank you Frank, for helping me to move out stuff!
Thank you Zohan, for helping me to move out stuff! Again!
Thank you Amy, Pui Ting, Poh Yee and Yi Chin for everything!!!!


Tho I'm sad sending people off, tho I'm tired living "nomad" life, tho I really wanna go back home and see all of you right now.. I AM STILL STANDING =)

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! It's because...



ARISE'S HAVING ITS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION



For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them - Matthew 18:20

No comments: