Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's next ?!

Say bye bye to the Botanical Garden, the Harbour, and the Oriental Bay ------- Done

Bid farewell to friends and attend farewell lunches and dinners ------- Done

Say bye bye to MC LT, CO Building, Laby Lab, Kirk Building, and EA LT ------- Done

Bid farewell to the Weir House, A Floor, CK 1 ------- Done


Witness and celebrate Arise's fifth birthday ------- Done

Join after church dinner fellowship ------- Done


Settle Vodafone account ------- Done

Suspend Woosh account ------- Done

Suspend Rec Centre membership ------- Done

Settle bank account ------- Done


Shop for souvenirs for family and friends ------- Done

Taste all my favourite food ------- Done


Call supershuttle ------- Done

Reconfirm my flight ------- Done

Last check of luggage ------- On-going

What's next then ?!


In less than 13 hours I'll be on the plane starting my long journey back home. Leaving the windy wet weather behind, I'll be welcomed by wave of heat..


Malaysia, negaraku, tanah tumpah darahku, here I come ^_^

No comments: