Saturday, April 19, 2008

S.E.C.U.R.E.

I think I understand what girls want today.

I feel it when I am with dad.
Because he tells me that he cares about me.

I feel it when I am with mum.
Because she shows her concerns to me.

I feel it when I am with Xian.
Because he is always there whenever I need help.

I feel it when I am with Jie.
Because he does things for me without letting me know.

It can only be felt when one choose to speak it out, loud and act it out, clear.

Security is its name.

Today, in the afternoon, I was questioned what do girls want actually.
Same day, in the evening, I realize the answer after talking to family and friends.

Out of complexity and complicatedness the answer is just simple.

Feeling secure emotionally is the key.

The wind is attacking the city out there. I am listening to gospel songs and appreciating God's presence in my room. Can't wait for church tomorrow indeed.

Can't wait to be in the house where the ultimate security origins from, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes... i completely agree.. well said.. i think what most girls expect from relationships(all relationships not just bf) is SECURITY.. i was just talking about this the other day with kia miang n my anthr fren... good post!