Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank God

My mind was blank.

Eyes were blinded by scorching white light.

Became deaf as all sounds faded away.

Not even have chance to open my mouth.

"Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My body was thrown forwards by the momentum.

Next thing I knew I was held back by the seat belt back to seat.

At the 0.0001 second I thought that I was gonna..

Then pain felt at the chest and back and legs.

"Are you ok?!"

I was frightened.

Breathe stopped till I realized I was short of air.

Chest was hurting.

Those few minutes felt like ages.

"It is alright."

At last brain started working again.

There was a car crash involving three cars.

Cars got quite badly but no one got injured.

Tears began to form in my eyes.

"Thank you Lord.."

I thank you that everyone reached home safe and sound.

Thank you for the rains that filled the Marae water tanks.

Heavenly Father, I am tired..

I need a shoulder to cry on..

I need arms to rest in..

I need a good sleep..

And I thank you.

2 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

BraveHeart said...

Thank you for enjoying my blog =)