Thursday, February 07, 2008

Feb 07 & Feb 14 & Feb 15

My schedule was full yesterday, and is full today. My first 'yum cha' of the year, later at approximately 3 a.m. There is 101% I am not gonna make it, haha.

This is most likely my last post in Malaysia this year, next updates would be after I go back and settle down in New Zealand. Ok do not be sad lol

Feb 07 - HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!! GONG XI FA CAI!!!!
My great pleasure to finally get to meet ALL family members, relatives, and of course my buddies. My mouth never exercise (talking laughing & eating)this much since I came back for holidays. Hahaha.

Feb 14 - HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY =P
Listen to me, do not need to book me during that day, do not offer me any farewell function, just go ahead and celebrate it with your right ones, as I will not leave permanently ok. Hehe.

Feb 15 - BYE BYE.. =(
Yeap my flight back will be on that day.. It is gonna be a nearly twenty hours travelling.. KL-Singapore-Auckland-Wellington =( Nevertheless, my church, my university, my pursuit of dream & future, the wind and the sea, they are all waiting for me there ^_^

I will meet new people and I will have a new life.



This song is called 'Born to Love'. So let's make a deal while we are apart.

Love God. Love your parents. Love your siblings. Love your family. Love your friends. Love your enemies.

Love yourself. Love your another half. Love knowledge (Grow wisdom). Love your body (Eat well & Sleep well & Do sports). Love your life (Don't smoke & Drink less).

Deal?



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails -1 Corinthians 14:4-7-

最后,在全世界遭遇大风大雪大灾难之际,大家集结爱与勇气长大一岁吧,加油

No comments: