Wednesday, December 19, 2007

miss mamak

"Min Yu, your friend called you just now.." Bro told me once I stepped into my house.

That's what happened most. I did not have my own mobile number and as a result people did not get to find me.

I miss mamak. But I missed it.

"Min Yu, we are gonna have mamak tomorrow, wait for my call ok.." Friend told me so.

That's what happened most. I am always lack initiative in this kind of stuff but I have great friends to push me.

I miss mamak. In fact I miss friends.

Five minutes later, a group of people appeared at the front door. To my big surprise, my friend led everyone to my house to say hi. The clock just hit 12 midnight.

"Min Yu Min Yu!! Have a guess!! Do you see any difference among our friends?!" He questioned me naughtily. "Hehehe.. Of course I know!! I am just updated ok!!" I answered in my heart. We threw eyes on each others then we burst into laughters.

The feelings are still the same. The chemicals never faded away.

The next day, after the sun went down of course, I finally was sitting at the mamak. Talking about stuff, whether those stuff made sense or not. Laughing over stuff, whether those stuff were laugh-able or not. Memories whirled back to olden days.

"Min Yu, just stay calm. Everything would be alright. The police would not know.." My friends were comforting but teasing me at the same time. Why?? It is because I did not bring along my IC and there were policemen all around as there was a local celebration going on.

Then I was sent back as usual. My driver reported me his latest views on politics as usual. "I will never lose hope on love!!" That's his last words for me, yeap as usual. Now I still can't help but laugh, sometimes things just never changed lol

Thank you all. I had a sweet night. Not to include the not-to-be-found-out-by-police adventure ^_^

No comments: