Saturday, December 22, 2007

those hands

I saw dad talking to a young guy, and I observed.

Then they turned to me,
Dad said, "He was once my student."
So I smiled at him politely.
He said, "Your dad is a great teacher."
While he shaked my hand.
I still could feel the warmth in my hand till we left.

Next dad and I ran into a young lady, another of his student.
"Wow!! Your daughter?!" She asked.
"Last time she was still little, now big girl already." She continued.

After that, we were caught by a lady who was carrying a baby.
"Is she your daughter?? The one who studies in New Zealand??"
Yeap. Another student dad used to teach. And she knew about me lol

The first guy, he is a boss now.
The second girl, she has a career in KL.
The third lady, she is a mum, a tough mum!! She managed to live thru her life after her husband died in a car crash in South Africa after she gave birth to their first child. Standing in front of me today, she is satisfied, with her child in her arms =)

To put an end to this post, I pick this photo which I find today in my favourite blog. There are plenty of people commenting about it, but it wins my heart just simply because..



that hand changes dream into vision
that hand paints dull life into a colourful one
that hand visualizes idea into reality
that hand captures scenery and turned into memory
that hand maybe rough, but definitely that hand rocks ^_^

No comments: