Friday, January 25, 2008

escape

Ahhh.. Hot la.. Panas la.. Zhwa la.. Lwa la..

I have been back for more than two months but my body is still so not used to the weather. My body has been having revolution whenever it is exposed to the wave of heat.

Fever la.. Dry cough la.. Diarrhea la.. What not..

These two days sleeping bugs have attacked and taken over my body and turned it into hibernating mode. The more I sleep the tired I feel that's why I decide to counteract those bugs by keeping myself awake thru blogging.

Dad forced me to see doctor because of my dry cough and as a result my sputum was sent to the lab. Poor me had to take cough syrap which was my number one enemy among all medicines. I rather take tablets or get injection than drinking cough syrap =(

Mum felt bad at her cookings as they caused me to have diarrhea very often till she found out the truth lying behind. My stomach gets so sensitive to the extent that whatever I eat or drink stand the possibility to contribute towards my diarrhea lol

All blames go to the hot weather =P

In order to train my body so that it adapts to the room temperature, I insist not to on the air-con during daytime. It does not help much I reckon. During the night bro needs two blankets to protect himself from getting a cold, the point is I do not feel cool at all under the same temperature.

One thing that cheers me up is that I am going to KL tomorrow and I am not travelling alone!! Haha. I still love my hometown but sometimes you just cannot stay in the same environment for too long. I need to go to somewhere else for a while, I need a getaway from my mundane routine.

Trust me, home is the ultimate place I wanna be no matter how attractive the world out there, there are 50 billion people passing by each others everyday, only those who mean a lot to you will make you stop your steps and stay with them, do not worry ya =)

No comments: