Friday, January 25, 2008

secret recipe

We were together again. Inevitably it was mentioned again.

"Min Yu!! The last wish of all schoolmates and classmates before we graduate is to see you to be pissed off and to lose your temper.. You know!!"

As usual, I could do nothing more satisfying but kept on putting smile on my innocent face, what else could I do.

Sad to tell that I nearly lost my temper a few times recently.

When I was alone surrounded by heavy traffic and those noises made by impatient drivers..

When all the calm and confidence were replaced by insecurity and anxiety.

When I went around hometown only to find irresponsible folk doing harm to the environment without concern..

When there were a lot of wrongdoings to be justified but all you feel was helplessness.

When I had to give up things that I desperately longed for them so much due to factors which were beyond my control..

When the time was flying away no matter how hard you tried to grasp it and made effort to hold it back.

Happy to tell that prayers worked at all times when one expected them least.

Insecurity, self-doubt and regret can be winned over by care, assurance and appreciation. Yeap it is easy to say than to act it out. But you stand up from falling and you learn lesson from experience. It is like rainbow only comes out after storm.

Miracles only happen to those who believe in them. I whole-heartedly believe. You?

No comments: