Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!


God put smiles back upon my face recently.

My life was totally out of its orbital, forcing me to spin and to keep spinning. My world was turned upside down, and I simply could not figure out where I was.

Then God shows the way out.

Never tried to control something which is beyond your control. Look onto the creator who holds the universe and everyone you love instead.

The Lord understands His creations the best.

One thing that distinguish between human being and other creatures is that men have the ability to hide their true feelings.

I am truly sorry for all the hurts I cause.

Now I realize how much pain it could bring just because I was not brave enough, we were not honest enough. Too late.

Glad to see the smiles again. Thank you Lord for the power of healing. 2007 is over and 2008 is gonna rock. I have faith =)

No comments: