Thursday, February 01, 2007

7th February 2007

31 January 2007 . Wednesday . Cloudy


" Ding!!" I was woken by a noise in my room. It was my handphone.


" ....... JPA has confirmed that our flight will be on 7th February 2007 ....... Still not sure about the exact departure time ....... "


My mind was totally blank at the moment, and I couldn't think of anything, because I thought that it would be on 9th February 2007.



1 February 2007 . Thursday . Rainy


" Ring.." It was my handphone again. But this time I was prepared. I did take a deep breath before I picked it up though.


" ....... You are confirmed flying on 7th February 2007 ....... Touch down at Sdyney first and stay there for about nine hours ....... After that transit to Wellington ....... "


My heart was sinking fast, and the heartbeat rate increased, finally everything was being confirmed, I would be flying on 7th February 2007.



2 February 2007 . Friday . Sunny


I woke up pretty early today. I looked around, everyone was out to school, except my bible which was lying still next to me. I smiled slightly!


Then I listened to the surrounding. I heard baby crying and grandma comforting. I heard motorcycles and cars. I heard students chit-chatting and laughing. I smiled happily!!


After that I walked outside the house and took a deep breath. The sun was giving out warmth generously and the breakfast of neighbours smelled great. I smiled broadly!!!


It's been a long time I never woke up so early. Almost forgot how lovely the morning was. The sky was blue, the wind was refreshing, and I was relief.


*A new day has come. There are hopes and blessings around.
See them? Just open your eyes la =P*

No comments: