Saturday, February 24, 2007

MY = Min Yu's

MY Aotearoa



In Maori, New Zealand is known as Aotearoa, which means the Land of Long White Cloud when translated into English.


According to Wikipedia, New Zealand is the only country in the world in which all the highest offices in the land have been occupied simultaneously by women. Quite interesting, isn't it?? Haha.


For my part, New Zealand is a blessing of God for its breathtaking nature. Blue sky, white cloud, bright moon, little stars, green plants, colourful flowers, hills, streams, and so on form a picturesque view.



MY Wellington


For ur information, Wellington is the capital city of, the second largest city and the windiest city in New Zealand.


However, the heart of city is relatively small compared to Kuala Lumpur. The walking distance from one end of the city to the other end is only 2km. 2 kilometres!! Believe it or not =P


Even though the summer hasn't come to its end, the weather is getting colder and colder, and the wind is becoming stronger and stronger. Sometimes I couldn't even stand firmly on earth.. "I believe I can fly.. I believe I can touch the sky.. " Hehe.



MY Victoria University of Wellington


VUW is the university of mine, which consists of four campus around the city, here they are :-
1. Kelburn Campus ( Main campus of VUW )
2. Pipitea Campus ( Law & Commerce schools are here )
3. Te Aro Campus ( Architecture & Design schools are here )
4. Karori Campus ( Education school is here )
I am gonna study in Kelburn campus throughout my years, doing Bachelor of Science, major in Biotechnology.


I am taking eight papers for my first year of study, which include the fields of biology, chemistry, biotechnology, statistics and commercial law. Yup statistics and commercial law!! The reason being that?? Take a look on the sentence below. ^_^
[ Biotechnology = Science meets cultures, ethics, politics & economics ]



MY Weir House


I will spend my this whole year staying in a hall of residence which is known as Weir House. My "jodoh" with Weir has started since I was in Malaysia when I first impressed by its pure white appearance. Haha.


It is one of the best catered hall in Wellington and the food here just suit my taste bud. Guess what?! They serve rice here!! Yo!! However, I lost weight since I came as I walk basically everyday to everywhere, and I enjoy walking so much =P



Dearest all,
thank you very much for ur concerns and regards
I truly appreciate them
^_^

My class will start on next Monday
and I really look forward to it
Haha

Happy Belated Valentines
&
Wish u an earlier Chap Goh May

Cheers,
minyu ^_^

No comments: