Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What are u going to do later at 3 a.m. ??

Today is my second day of class. Well, I did survive my first two days of lectures. Not to say my skill of sleeping in class being improved ( Note: It wasn't my fault at all, it was just I din't sleep early the day before, and unluckily the introduction session was just too boring =P ).. Not to say me becoming a supergirl, looking at the slides and handouts and listening to the lectures and writing down the points and trying to understand the topics, all in one goal.. Not to say I had my lectures and tutorials all started during my second day, with lab works and workshops coming soon.. Not to say I already got an assignment which would due on next Tuesday.. Haha =)

Btw, there will be a Second Hand Book Sale held in my campus tomorrow, at 9.30 a.m. According to reliable information, those second hand books will be sold half price or less than that. According to another reliable party, last year there were students waking up at 3 o'clock in the morning just to make sure they themselves were the first one ahead of the long long queue. According to another party "lagi", this year some of the students plan to bring along sweaters and blankets and sleep over in front of the venue later. ( Oh ya, for ur information, now the time is 11.10 p.m. in New Zealand )

I can see ur facial expressions now. Shocked? Impressed? Haha. I can guess what pops up in ur mind now. Wondering what will I do? Will I show my "Malaysia Boleh" spirit and join them? Haha. I will definitely give u the answer. No problem at all as Im a good girl. So.. I think I will just tell u in ur dreams tonight la. Is that ok? =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.