Friday, June 08, 2007

The Man with A Plan


So.......

I was like that tortoise, hiding myself in my little secret world, for the past whole week.

I had my mind locked, my heart closed, my face shadowed, my body rested, for many many days.

No smiles. No tears. Numb. Vulnerable. Miserable.


But.......

This time is different, as compared to those times that I ever had before, totally not the same anymore.

Though the waves of life seem to fall upon me endlessly, one followed by another and anothers, THEY were not beated to ground anymore.

My hope. My passion. My dream. My vision. THEY all survived!!


I spend my days feeding myself with cell biology, biotechnology, concept of chemistry, etc.. The more I get to know, the more I realize that, I SERVE THE MAN WITH A PLAN =)

I spend my nights looking at the starry sky, the hills, the harbour, the buildings, the streets, etc.. The more I get to see, the more I am convinced that, I SERVE THE MAN WITH A PLAN =)


I feel like a wretch most of the time. I don't know how to love and I don't know how to be loved. Feel myself ugly too. For merely display God's characteristics in life. And the list goes on.

Nevertheless, the Lord's love never fail to shower me, His light never cease to shine upon me. Falling down, get hurt, stand up. Through hardships I learn to live by faith & in love, to humble myself as well.


By the way, my examination is round at the corner. Gonna have my first paper on 12th June, yeap that's right. Conference + Christchurch + Dunedin are waiting for me ^_^

All the best to all my friends in their exams!! Go go go!! But then how come I only can feel cold and hungry at the moment.. Tak bersemangat pun.. Haha =)

Okies is enough blogging. See ya. Nites.

1 comment:

BraveHeart said...

Hello =) I've left you my reply right at the beginning of my post entitled "R.A.D.I.A.N.T.". Thanks for dropping by. Hope I get you right =)