Sunday, May 27, 2007

I am still standing

Well. Today is SUNDAY!! Yo.

God's house is full. People need more room. So a new service will be added.

Pastors are "weird". The way he announced about the coming Relationship Seminar. The way he shared about his love story bla bla bla. Hmm sounds "bizarre".

But then people enjoy it. So do I. Just can't help laughing ok.

A lot more babies are dedicated to the heavenly father. Pastor and his wife and the parents are overjoyed by those little cuties. A new generation is rising up to live their lives to praise the One who knows their names before even they were borned.

" A Willing Heart, A Winning Life ". Awesome. I am impacted by this powerful message.

Church is growing. The generation is going to rock the nation. All and all is for His glory, His honour, His majesty. People is growing. More and more hearts are pouring out their willingness. Hurts are cured by His healing and miraculous powers.

How about me?

The "me" who is having hard time??

The "me" who feel hurt in heart??

The "me" who is lost in the midst of worldly flow??

The "me" who struggle to find my way out of puzzles??

The "me" who is fighting with the devils??

The "me" who long for hope and refuge and peace??

The "me" who is the support of vulnerable friends??

The "me" who need to be supported at most of the time??

To be honest, I am blessed with peace, I have no fear to walk my journey, for my hurt heart is healed and my eyes witness His miraculous work. I find myself growing too, being transformed into someone that He wants me to become, a much more better me =)

What more can I say standing at the feet of the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Name above all names?? Thank you Jesus Christ!! For being my way, the truth and my life..

No comments: