Monday, April 09, 2007

Father . Son . Spirit

Im tired. But I couldn't sleep. So I decided to blog.

Any idea of what Good Friday and Easter Sunday are about? Huh..

My answer would be "hmm.." and "err.." if I was not who I am today. All is about Him =)

**

I left Welly for an easter camp in Fieldings, which was organised by Welly ICF and Palmy OCF. It was a getaway from weeks of tests and assignments, and most importantly, had my first Good Friday and Easter Sunday celebrated.

I shall share about the details of camp next time when I am in the right mode. Still waiting for photos to come back to me. Brought my camera but din't bother to take any pictures. Always thought that my eyes were the best camera and my brain were the best memory card.

**


"Here I am to worship.. Here I am to bow down.. Here I am to say that you're my God..

You're altogether lovely.. Altogether worthy.. Altogether wonderful to me..

I never know.. How much it costs.. To see my sin upon the cross.."

Under the twinkling of starry sky, together with my spiritual family, I worshipped, I praised, I called out for Him.

Again, I felt that the whole world only me and Him left. I rejoiced in His presence, and touched by His warmth.

Yup. I am walking a wonderful journey nowadays. And I am becoming a better me bit by bit. Praise the Lord.

People around me open their heart to You and long for knowing You more. They said they wondered why I am different. But I say all the glory and honour belong to You alone.

**

I left camp earlier for church Easter Production. On the way home, the van was having backfirings in the middle of nowhere.

The rest in the car were in their wary looks. To my surprise, I din't panic at all but instead was able to smile to comfort those in the shock.

For I knew surely that my Lord would be taking care of me, as He always does. Therefore I fell asleep after I finished saying prayer in my heart.

When I opened my eyes again, I was in Welly, safe and sound. And I was in time for the production. Awesome.

**

First time attending an easter production. So it turned out to be totally different from what I had got in my mind.

There was a drama on stage. The storyline lied between a father and his son. Came along was a conversation between "life" and a lost person.

Well, it was indeed a normal story. Nothing special. But it could be said that every single person in the opera house were crying their heart out.

I could see people passing tissues around and I could hear people blowing their nose. But only after such a long time then I realised about all these.

**

Father loves his Son with all his effort. He is always be with the Son going thru all the ups and downs in Son's life. He is the one the Son can trust and rely fully on.

However, eventually Son becomes distant from the Father. He chooses to follow the worldly standard and rejects to receive any concerns and care from Father anymore.

Everyone is so upset at the Son but the Father never fail to have faith. He strongly believes that one day the Son will repent and return to him. He never lose hope in Son.

It takes time for the Son to realise everything, how deep the love the Father lays on him, how great the grace the Father has upon him. Father sacrifices everything to save his life!!

Looking at the Father on the bed, his body is cold, but he has smile on his face, because he knows that he has his Son back at last. This is all he wants, that simple.

**

I cried. Not just tears coming down. Out of what reason I din't know. I was just crying my burdened heart out.

I felt no one's presence but His. My heart was emptied and filled by spirit. Every breath that I took was so significant. It was all because of Him.

The unfailing love. The moment the Son died on the cross for me, I receive the love which never fail, which is far beyond what I deserve.

The forgiveness. The moment the Son had His blood shed, I have my sin paid off and am able to have relationship with God.

The resurrection. The moment the Son was raised victoriously from death, I know that I shall have no fear trusting in Him whose name is above all names.

**

If ur God is so good, why are u having hard time in life?

For He wants me to grow. No one will grow without going thru hard time, won't they? =)

Why do u wanna give ur life to Him instead of having control over ur life?

For He is the creator of everything. He knows me more than I do and He has great plan in me =)

Why would u still trust Him tho u can't feel Him sometimes in life?

For that's the only path to grow in faith. Feeling distant doesn't mean that He isn't there =)

**

I am glad for being able to share His glory with those who come to me so that could know Him more. I shall always be humble and keep my servant heart. For it's Him who does all parts.

I have learned to be honest to Him. Trusting God doesn't mean that u are gonna live life happily-ever-after.

At times, I feel low-spirited. Loneliness and homesickness just never fail to visit me. Losing hope and courage. And what not.

However, I know that what He asks for is not me being a perfect being. For He knows that I am just a human being.

He will be pleased if I open my heart and share my life to Him. That's all. Simple to understand yet not easy to do. But I will try ^_^

**

Hmm.. Time to go to bed.. Just one last thing.. I---am---having---two weeks holidays!! Start from this week.. Don't know whether should feel happy or not..

Not happy because there are more tests coming after holidays.. And I think I will be stucked in Welly!!

Happy bacause can put assignments and tests aside for a while.. And can wake up late!!

Let's pray that I survive from being alone.. Missing u.. la




No comments: