Thursday, April 19, 2007

lalala - Crazy Night

Hmm.. Just got my essay done.. Had my assignments and lab report all done the other day..

BUT.. My tests and project are still waiting ahead of me.. That's what people call "campus life" huh =P

And.. For ur information.. Im still having my holidays!! So.. I decide to take a break tonight.. Who cares!!

BUT.. What to tell ler.. Never mind.. I guess I just lalala.. Again lol



Pada suatu malam..

I was "dragged" out of my room..

by my senior's flatmate - the driver..

and my Weir friend - the pinky girl..

There were we!!

The Oriental Bay!!

In a windy cold night!!

me and the gal were treated makan..

before we headed to shop for dessert..

then we stopped in front of parliament for a while..

yeap of course a photo is a must!!

then we went to senior / his flatmate's house!!

we were served apple pie and green tea by them!!

watched a movie called "Highlander"

with blanket covered the whole body and two heaters on

till midnight then only we were sent back

*

Mum thought what happened to me as she failed to call my landline

then only after that she found out how crazy her daughter was

lol

but I think she rather wanted me to have my night passed in that way

instead of staying in my room

*

Ok is lalala finish

^_^

No comments: