Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Old Friend..s

Keen for a poem?? Here is a special one =)


when there is a plane, there is a leave....
u maybe to another country far away from me,
but I still will send my best of care through the moon, please... please remember me when you see the moon...
not that I am as round as the moon, but my heart of missing you is as round as the moon.....
just like seasons you will know, when winter goes here come the spring, when you miss me just see the moon...

**

my new home, although it is not a bungalow, not really nice in look and not grand enough....
but u can see Kuantan view through here!
sometimes it will bring very nice surprise such as fire games....
home... a warm and a place that open wide to you...
though maybe it is not the best looking but it is a imaginative to a better life!!

**

The above is a poem written by my little cousin. No bombastic words, yet touching my heart.

Tired as a result of having five hours classes continuosly today. But something was waiting for me..


Inside the huge mysterious envelope was a hilarious card as shown, "Mad about U", hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Other than the card was a letter of three pages long!! Reading thru it many times and suddenly I realized that.. OLD FRIEND..s!! I miss u!!

Yin, I become speechless looking at ur letter.. what I can say is just.. thank you thank you thank you..

Err.. of course I will reply.. err.. praying for my "ilham" to come soon la.. lol

As compensation, I "curi-curi" tell u what u were wondering about.. open ur eyes wide and read carefully o

Hmm.. actually I know about KW' s girlfriend.. Even worse to tell is.. I knew before they officially became together.. Even even worse is.. he showed me their photo two days before I left Malaysia.. Even even even worse is.. I had the privilege to see how the girl looked before his mum did.. The worst is.. u will never wanna know.. hmm.. =P

PS: Hey KW, oops.. did I just say something that I was not supposed to?? Huh?? Haha.. Anyway, it doesn't violate our promise ya.. coz everyone knows edi what.. lol


Don't know why.. But I really really feel like laughing.. May I?? Don't care!!

HAHAHA HEHE HOHOHO

No comments: