Thursday, April 12, 2007

Latte + Mochaccino = ??

I am a night person. I reckon.

I tend to figure stuff out when the night falls. Don't know..

I couldn't sleep again tonight. Must be the latte and the mochaccino that I took just now.

**

Watched " A Walk To Remember ". Again.

Yet the feeling was totally different. Can't really tell why.

But I was touched seeing how an overwhelming faith led to a miracle.

**

Had all the emails and messages replied. All of them.

Thank you my bro, my cousins, my friends. Your concerns make my days.

All the best in ur studies, examinations, applications for university, jobs, and what not.

**

Yup I might feel homesick sometimes. But not that serious tho.

I would say that I am having great time here in New Zealand. I really really do.

Somehow I wonder why would I end up here. At least I am searching for my rightful purpose.

**

Always blessed by people around me. I know it's by ur grace =)

Leviticus 26:20 I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful ..

No comments: