Sunday, March 04, 2007

Arise. Shine.

Don't assume that I post a lot today because of I am too free. Instead of that, it is because I feel sorry for most of u, whom I have promised to send u msg or email during this weekend. Again, I couldn't make it to reach everyone of u individually. Therefore I come out with the idea of posting more in my blog as compensation. This is the only thing I am able to do for the time being. But I am sure that u people won't mind one, friends ma, right?? ^_^

" Worthy is the Lamb,
Majesty and power to the
Name above all names.."

Went for Sunday Service this morning, and as usual, it was wonderful. I met a dad and his two-year old girl who were sitting in front of me. He was holding the little girl throughout the worshipping session =) There were parents dedicating their new born baby to God during the prayer session =) I had a whole family of four sitting behind me who came to church for their very first time and they seemed to enjoy it a lot =) There was a couple who just engaged yesterday and their smiles just never faded =) Last but not least, I saw an old man who most probably at his 70s or 80s worshipping God with the youngs!! Bread & Wine were served today as well!! What a lovely morning it was!!

" Arise. Shine.
For the glory of the Lord is upon us.."


Btw, HAPPY CHAP GOH MEI people ^_^

No comments: