Saturday, March 17, 2007

I will.. Won't I..

It's Saint Patrick's Day today. Everyone in Weir is wearing green and partying out there. Does getting high have anything to do with it?? I doubt..

As usual, I choose not to join the crowd, instead of that, blogging and keeping u all updated are definitely more important for me. Touched?? Don't cry, please =P

Jackie Chan's Shanghai Noon + Stephen Chow's Kungfu Hustle
= MY homesickness
( Went to Sky Room in Weir for these two movies the other day, rather than laughing non-stop, tears kept coming out without control, uhuh..)

Jay Chou's songs + Family & Friends' photos
= MY homesickness, again
( Wind is blowing violently outside; In my room, with the songs playing, a glass of lemon barley on my left, Tim Tam on my right, I am blogging, and missing home, again..)

I love myself in this photo. Was alone, yet confident and calm..

Note : I am the eldest among three siblings, though it doesn't seemed convincing at all.
Yup, I have gotta admit that I am well-protected in family, and I was never left abandoned..

I will always have this smile on my face, won't I??

I will always "infect" people around me with my "smiley virus", won't I??

^_^ * ^_^ * ^_^

One thing that I am happy with is that I am gonna gain one extra hour of sleep as the whole country will have to adjust the clock one hour backward for Daylight Saving stuff. Haha.

Wish me a sweet dream then.. I don't know what to tell anymore.. Bye..

No comments: