Sunday, March 04, 2007

It's time to party!!

I was supposed to do my studies, but I ended up transfering photos from camera and handphone to my laptop and BLOGGING !! =I

Last Saturday was a big day, as Cuba Carnival which was held once two years was in town. Everyone was joining the party the whole day, but I choosed not to follow the majority and went to the rose garden.

The pictures shown here should have higher quality, however due to some reason, which was me, as blur as usual, brought a camera without its memory card, I ended up taking photos with my mobile.

Roses roses.. I love u

Girl in pink with pink rose ^_^

I love these pure white roses the most!! They stood gracefully among the others.

After that I was joining the crowd for the night parade =P

Yup, what u see is what u think. These people were spraying water and foam towards the crowd. Wondering what happen to me?? I was fine, as I got good friend who covered my head with hands and I had a lamp post as shield. Haha.

At the other end, there were fearless people doing bump joop jump!!

Wow wow wow!! Awesome =)

This one.. Hmm.. Use ur own imagination la =P

On the way home, I was stucked in the crowd..

No comments: