Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hmm..

Hmm..

Think that I must at least post something.. like what I have promised.. but what should I tell.. no idea at all..

Hmm..

Maybe just share a bit on what do I find out recently.. la..

1) I have weekly assignments and project assignment and essay.. and I have three tests before Easter.. and more tests coming after..

To my surprise, I manage to survive tho, hopefully =P

Wonder what's the secret behind?? Huh??

It's because I was kinda well-trained during my foundation year in KDU.. last minute work la, burning midnight oil la, play hard la, study smart la ( of course!! ), and what not =P


2) Im very good in typing, than texting and.. ya talking..

I have such a strong bond with my pure pearl-coloured lap top, than with living organisms.. like human..

Wait wait!! Dun get me wrong please.. I still have my social groups, and I have lots of lovely friends.. Just sometimes Im too lazy to open my mouth and exercise it.. It's kinda energy-consuming I reckon =P


3) I always get myself confused with simple questions such as "What day is today?", "Am I in New Zealand, or Malaysia?! "..

Living pace here is far too slower than in Malaysia.. and Im getting slower and slower too I think.. That's why it takes me so long to figure out what should I post.. must be because of the living style here.. and also the weather.. Hmm.. it makes more sense now =P

Apart from that, I never felt that Im living in a country called New Zealand, with Kiwis as its main population.. Well, I would say that.. it's just too many Malaysians here ok.. u can see plenty of them anytime anywhere every moment!!

I wonder how come.. Hmm.. ^_^

No comments: