Friday, May 04, 2007

Hold my hands tight

I am tired. Very very tired indeed.

Normally will not blog in the morning. I am a night person. Remember??

But this heart, my heart, is overflowed, and overwhelmed, by ?? with ?? Only God knows..

**

As most of you know, I was turning twenty yesterday!!

Other than wishes, blessings, hanging outs, presents, hugs, hurrays.. What else??

I stayed awake many nights ( or I could not have my mind shut down ) and think and think and think..

**

I have a heart-to-heart talk with my God, the Lord, and most importantly, my Creator, the one who gives me life, and everything..

Whenever I think of what He has done for me, His love, His unfailing forgiveness, the amazing grace, the mercy and the everything.. .... .......

With my hands spread out, my head bows, my heart then cries out to the Lord, " Who am I to be Your child of light?! What do You want me to do in this life that You have given me?! "

Night falls silent. But my heart continues crying out to Him, " Come to me.. Redeem me.. Use me.. Stay with me.. Lead me.. Guide me.. I need You.. In walking every step of my journey!! "

**

I am just an imperfect human. I do not know how to deal with this world, and its people. I tend to get lost. And I do not manage to find my way out, without Your presence.

Staring at the starry sky, I see You seated on Your throne, high and exalted, so far yet so close. At that moment, I feel like I do not want to be anything else, but Your child, Your girl.

So.. I decide to give You my heart, and my everything.. And do all things according to Your will..

Protect me, when the world is spinning madly around me..

Safeguard me, when the devils are in any means trying to part me from You..

Lead me, so that my heart will no longer be tossed back and forth by the waves..

Guide me, so that this heart will be blown here and there by winds no more..

Hold my hands tightly and keep them in Your palms..

I am sure You will

No comments: