Saturday, May 05, 2007

Dance dance dance

Yoooooo !!!!

Guess what ?! ?!

I.. just.. came back.. from dance lol

Read from somewhere that " God's grace fall upon us everyday every moment everywhere.. but we never really realized about it.. or even worse.. do we wanna acknowledge it?? "

Now I think I've got one add-on towards this that " God's always in work.. giving impact in our lives.. whether we feel that He is close.. or He is distant.. the thing is.. He is there!! "

Signed up for a Barn Dance ( Line Dance ) night last Sunday. Did it without any proper consideration. Din't know what's that all about. Nor where would it be held. Din't bother about the transportation. Nor who else would be going.

Never crossed my mind that I would go for such thing. Dance?! No way.. I know myself.. and u all know me =P I guess at the very moment I'd got some kinda calling deep inside my heart pushing me to put my name on the sign-up form..

So after two days I was struggling, and I planned to just pay the money and pulled off. I tried every ways and means I'd got but due to many many "indescribable" "supernatural" or "weird" reasons.. I failed.. That's why I ended up going for it, the dance, today!!

All participants were asked to dress up in country gears and stuff. But I just din't bother too much about all those. Wore sport shoes instead of boots, etc, just braided my hair, done. Yeap of course I din't forget to pray and then comfort myself that " Just dance for God.. "

As usual, I tried to be very low-profiled, staying at the very back of the line, and yeap, enjoyed myself with those steps. I would say it was fun tho, my partners were nice, and I found out I had "talent" in following the steps ( ps: I was saying "following", not "dancing" k )

Then we were called to take out the half pocker card that they gave us during our entries and matched the other half from our partners. For ur info, I met mine very fast, but I doubted whether it could be considered as lucky or unlucky. Why?! Just continue reading =P

My partner was a Kiwi, well, nothing wrong to do with him. But he was asked by the demonstrator to bring his partner, which was me, up to the stage, together with three other pairs. He walked up like he was supposed to and I had no choice but followed =(

So.. my very intention was to have a peaceful night.. that simple.. yet so hard.. I was talking to God " Are u kidding me?! " At that moment I'd got all the limelight, and yeap, hundred pairs of eyes, looking at me =I Recalled back, I din't feel nervous tho, hmm, it's unusual..

We remained on the stage and became the "living model" of everyone else. I couldn't remember anything clearly, just myself being swing, turn, bla bla bla. Amazingly at that moment, I felt like I was dancing because I was free inside. Din't care about the movements and steps, just dance in His kingdom, with His people. It was awesome!!

Maybe now u are gonna say that u've got what I was trying to tell. Nope.. u are not getting me right.. yet. As it was just the beginning, as I came down from the stage, I went straight into the crowd right before the last dance got started. And guess what?!

All of us were asked to dance the last one and the best team would be awarded. Out of no reason and so coincidentally I was in the team that ended up winning the so-called competition. And I had to go up the stage, again!! I was like " Dear God.. are u kidding me.. again?! "

Of course u wouldn't get any response from Him.. la.. Is that playing in ur mind right now?? lol But believe it or not, He did, Im pretty sure that He was winking at me, yeap I do!!

What kinda of God do I serve?? I ask myself. He knows me better than I do. He wants to bless me in anything that I involve. He knows what I need before even I open my mouth. And.. He loves me.. in a way that I could never ever imagine with my little human mind..

And most importantly is.. He never "curi tulang" He never complain of having to do so much work!! Instead of that.. He is always in work.. His grace is always upon all His children!!

I have no regret going for the dance =) Not because of my partner was the key person in church.. Not because of I got to dance with my favourite worship singer in service.. Not because of my another partner looked like David Tao.. Not because of the title as best dance team.. ( Kinda, maybe lol )

It's all and all because I'd got to dance with my heart, in freedom!! I take it as a blessing, so that I can continue dancing in the freedom I get and in the kingdom I belong to..

This is what You have been trying to let me know the whole week, isn't it?? Yeap.. Im pretty sure I see You winking.. again!! Amen.

No comments: