Saturday, May 12, 2007

You say.. But I know..

* I have my lab report and essay due on Mon, and project and assignment due on Tue, but now, I AM BLOGGING =P Lord, I thank you for your blessings in my studies, you have made all the impossibles become possible for me =) *


Anyone : Hey!! How are you??

Me : Hihi.. Im fine. Thank you =)

Anyone : So how's life in New Zealand??

Me : Hmm.. It's GREAT!! I love Welly very much =P


Yup. There is no doubt that I am telling the truth ( as I always do =P ).

I love my life in Welly, very very much indeed. Never thought I would enjoy this much before, thank you Lord for knowing what is the best for me =)


Nevertheless, living a great life does not mean living a purposeful life. Sound simple yet deep.


I was always busy, with my studies, church & ICF, Weir House and friends, and so on..

I would say that I was kinda enjoying my "busy" life, I really really did. Just I was tired and exhausted most of the time, I "consumed" my body far beyond it could afford.


Nevertheless, the Lord of my life sees me and He knows me, and through the spirit I realize of my problem.


I had everything done well, proud to say that. BUT I eventually forgot about what should I prioritize in my life..

Every morning once I opened my eyes, I had the whole day passed in the midst of busyness, till at night I lied on my bed exhaustedly. Even worse was I was really enjoying my busy life, such a smart way the devil used to part me from my purposes..


Nevertheless, my creator is in work, He goes before me shielding my way, and His hands of blessings bring me away from the dark side.


I now shout to the devil that I shall have no fear because I have His love, showered by His amazing grace, what a gracious God I am serving!! My heart is overflowed with peace and rest, in His presence, as Jesus said,

" Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. " - Matthew 11:28-30 -


You say that I alone can change the world
But I know it's by the spirit of the Lord
(music playing)
...
..
.
Nites

No comments: