Sunday, May 13, 2007

MAMA

My day has its lovely start today!!

I met this Kiwi/or Maori uncle in Weir House and we talked for a while. He noticed the bible in my hand and thus knew that I was going to church.

He gave me such a broad smile and kept repeating that " Good girl good girl!! May God bless you!! " Haha.

PS: Normally I "hate" when people call me good girl and say that I look innocent. To my surprise, not this time =P

**

I urge myself must post today because IT'S MOTHER'S DAY !!!!!!!

Hmm..

Before this, I always thought that it's kinda "hard" to be a man, u know.. It seems like MEN must be tough and strong (which means they can't cry), able to carry responsibility and deal with pressure (as society has exerted more expectation on men), love and protect their another half and family (of course la!! no doubt!! =P )..

I think it's because as I grow up, I've got the best protection ever from my papa and bros, so Im kinda "salute" men in some ways. I still do now actually, just today is mother's day, so must beri muka and mengampu a bit. Hehe.

However, eventually I find out that it's even harder to be a woman, u know.. Why would I say that?? It's all and all because..


Woman = Daughter + Sister + Friend ( Phase 1)
Woman = Girlfriend + Wife + Mother ( Phase 2)
Woman = Yet for me to figure out more.. Takkan I wanna put " grandmum " lol



which mean they are playing so many roles in their life!! Though u might argue that all these apply to man also what.. But then..

Who give u birth and suffer the ten months of pregnancy??

Who stand at your side when u get scolded by dad??

and the list goes on and on!!

PS: It's actually because my brain is not working anymore.. All blank.. So to be continued la =P

Last but not least, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY DEAREST MAMA!!!!!!!

And everyone's mummy too =)

No comments: