Sunday, May 06, 2007

She shall be called 'woman'

PS : Was thinking I would have extremely busy weekends but apparently I was wrong. Thanks God for blessing me and my assignments. That's why I get to post before the next wave of busyness come upon me. Hohoho =P


So, my twentieth birthday was awesome!! Tho totally different from what I'd planned for myself. I did my so-called "count down" talking to my papa, mama, Xian, and Jie. Well, ur daughter and ur sister are now big girl already!! ( Ok, what kinda looks are that?! hmm.. )


At around half past twelve midnight, my door was BANGGG!! The first thing that came into my mind was " Oh goshhh.. Takkan they got drunk till this extent.. Should I open it?? " I did.



Once I opened the door, I was shocked to become speechless!! Came into my sight were three girls in pyjamas holding lovely presents in their hands!! Obviously they had been waiting for me for nearly half an hour as I was on phone =P ( Ok, I shall never forget ur sleepy looks.. lol )


Terima kasih banyak-banyak!!
( Appreciate u all took the risk of gaining weight eating curry laksa and cheesecake with me )



Other than that, my email inbox, cell phone inbox were nearly exploded!! No kidding man.. Am I showing off?! Of course no.. Im just being honest lol

For friends in Malaysia, I would like very much to acknowledge u all here, but.. I don't have any photos with me at the moment.. sigh =(

For friends in New Zealand, I guess I will just show girls' photos, as I don't think I am supposed to run out of my topic/title ( see above ) lol



Pra!! I was soooo touched by ur words and blessings *sob sob*
( Especially thank u for showing ur "jiwang-ness" to me.. Jitra = Jiwang ?! )

Jess!! Glad to hear ur sweet sweet voice again ^_^
( Faster say YES lo.. then we can talk face to face.. dun wanna let Vodafone to earn our money ma )

Emay!! U tak boleh harap punya la.. still as lazy as before =P
( There is 95% confidence that.... haha I study the quantitative analysis too.. in statistics )

Yi Xin!! Ur text was the longest.. yet fantastic =)
( I know I know.. how could I not know that u have put in a lot of effort in it.. hehe )



And.. my birthday surprises lasted till the following two days.. yeap. Truly appreciate all the wishes and blesses!! I ended my birthday hugging by my Kiwi friends and my RA one by one in front of my room. I felt like I was doing hongi again!!



THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU

Curious about what are the wishes that I make for myself.. ya I see u nodding hard..

hmm..

err..

ar..
I wanna be a Woman of God
( I think I prefer to stick to "Girl of God".. sounds much more better lol)



So what do we/I mean by becoming a girl of God.. ya I see u continue nodding even harder..

hmm..

err..

ar..
I DON'T KNOW LER



However, my God knows. It so happens that my bible track for this week is all about the women of the bible!! Praise be the Lord. Amen!!



" This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman'
for she was taken out of man
-Genesis 2:23-



He has make me a way.. all I need to do is just to let my heart be taken over control by Him.. and I shall have a fruitful life ahead =)


2 comments:

CARISSA said...

Hi Min Yu! It's me! Heehee! I am so encouraged by ur blog! So happy for you! Oh, and happy belated birthday! I'm so glad u're doing great there! Keep burning for God ya! Love ya lots! Huggies! :D

BraveHeart said...

Hello Carissa!! Yup yup of course I remember u =P Thank you very much!! I miss those days in Life Group and KDU Extension Service and u guys =)